SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

October/November Book Haul!

I hinted to this haul on my twitter for a while and now that I have finally received all my Black Friday and Cyber Monday packages, I can show you guys the insane amount of books I got. Side note:  I became exceptionally good at carrying a large amount of books from this haul!
  • Dangerous Women by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois
  • A Court of Thrones and Roses by Sarah J Mass
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristof
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • Yes Please by Amy Poehler
  • #scandal by Sarah Ockler
  • Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
  • Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
  • Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
  • Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  • The Boy in the Stripper Pajamas by John Boyne
  • Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
  • Crazy Hot by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Beach Lane by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Tumble and Fall by Alexandra Coutts
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  • My True Love Gave to Me by way too many people to list
Along with these books I got the new Mortal Instruments box set and the Illustrated Edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone but those were already on my shelf and I could not be bothered to take them down just for this haul. This is defiantly one of my biggest hauls to date and I am probably going to get more books for Christmas. Out of these what should I read next?

Thanks Hons!
Lee Chand

5 comments :

  1. Six of Crows is my suggestion of what to read next. Or, if you are in the mood for some good contemporary holiday shorts, My True Love Gave To Me is also great! The Dangerous Women anthology also has some great stories. ACoTAR wasn't my favorite read, but I can't deny that it is a very engaging story. I just really dislike the heroine in that story. All of these look great, so have at it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG *-* I love it, some of them are already on my to-read list, some I'll probably add now :)) I love the cover for My True Love Gave To Me :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go with Yes Please. You can't go wrong with Amy Poehler in the house.
    Michelle Molloy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great haul! If I were you, I'll start with Six of Crows since it sounds awesome and many people seems to like it :) Anyway, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good :) I love it so much, some of them are on my to read list actually. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete